- a printed treatment plan
- confirmation of the treatment needed
- the cost of each treatment.
We will clearly explain what each treatment entails and when payment’s are required.
We accept a range of different payment methods including, all major credit and debit cards, cheques (with bankers’ guarantee card) and cash. We can also offer you financing plans through Medenta at 0% interest.
The following should act as a useful guide but exact costs will depend on the extent of treatment needed.
Family & General Dentistry
* New patient examination, including X-rays where needed £75
* Registered patient routine examination, including X-rays where needed £65
* Cosmetic dentistry consultation (redeemable against treatment) £60
* Orthodontist consultation (redeemable against treatment) £60
* Children’s routine examination (under 7 years of age) Free
* Young person’s routine examination (7 to 16 years of age) £25
* Hygienist appointment / dental clean for adults (30 mins) £50
* Hygienist appointment / dental clean for children (15 mins) £25
* White filling from £65
* Gold crown from £450
* White porcelain crown bonded to precious metal from £750
* Zirconia all-porcelain crown from £800
* Composite veeners from £180
* Porcelain veeners from £650
* Root canal treatment from £280
* All-acrylic dentures from £550
* Chrome Cobalt framed dentures from £900
* Braces consultation with orthodontist £120
* Conventional, Incognito and Invisalign braces – prices depend on needs
* Tooth whitening in our treatment room Zoom 2 £450 (including take-home kit)
* Tooth whitening system for home use £250
* Muscle relaxant injections for frown lines, crow feet and frontal lines – offer now at £220 per 3 areas and the price is guaranteed for 1 1/2 year, recommended repeat treatment every 3 months
* Dermal fillers per syringe £250